Our new hardware was an adventure to get up and running, but it’s flying now, so if you have any changes or requests for your feed in 2022, now is the time to let us hear it.
Highlights, EMM B2C v11.2021.1
- 11.52 million (+2%) record increase from 579.6 million published in groups A – D to 591.1 million with huge lift to popular direct marketable records groups A and B.
- Corrected miscategorized email verification statuses that drive NTC values, redistributed incorrect deletions to B group.
- Various geography level fixes
- Updated ~35 million records with opt-in dates 2020 and 2021, new co-registration partners
- New hardware coming online, and script consolidation reduced processing time by ~50%, for those who can consume more frequent updates look out for that availability in Q1 2022.
Visit our US B2B product page for data quality definitions, our data card, and our data dictionary for more information.