Sales Development Representative
INFORMATION SERVICES BUSINESS SEEKS Sales Development Representative
Come help the world do marketing better.
A LITTLE ABOUT EMM
Every Market Media is a world leader in marketing data compilation. Since 2013 we have been supporting some of the world's best in class growth teams.
Our data enables our customers to extract value from marketing, advertising, and sales initiatives. We help solve our customer’s data problems by using a powerful combination of vertical expertise, technology, data controls, and a hands-on approach to customer success.
We make it a priority to ensure that the members of our team have flexible scheduling that allows both you and the company to thrive, and continuous opportunities for growth and career development.
Come aboard the good ship EMM, you might like it here. xoxo, EMM.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
While working with us here at Every Market Media, you'll be expected to:
- Be capable of researching potential customers based on a true understanding of our buyer types
- Train on inbound and outbound leads
- Service new and existing business
- Work independently to produce results!
- Engage with qualified leads and identify well-matched or misfit buyers based on their needs and our product offering
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
If you're motivated and eager to learn, we can work with you to learn the ropes of the job. But you'll need to provide these baseline skills or characteristics:
- A "self-starter" attitude that allows you to learn quickly and efficiently
- Have a knack for over-communicating and organizing information in a clear and coherent way
- Low call reluctance
- Positive attitude
- Proposal and documentation skills
- Highly organized, outstanding attention to detail, coachable
- Financial motivation
- Demonstrable past track record of success
You get bonus points if you have:
- Experience using HubSpot
- Knowledge of common b2b and b2c marketing strategies
- Had to use inaccurate data
- Helped build out a sales process/team
COMPENSATION / PERQUISITES
- Hourly, 20 – 40 hours a week, extremely competitive wages with formal review and advancement process. Full time equivalent approx. $60k plus variable compensation.
- Contractor evolving to W2 position
- Health insurance stipend
- Office dog, office gym
- Limited required in-office hours
- Food, coffee, fancy snacks, your own bathroom, cutting edge technology, high degree of autonomy