Lead Generation Specialist
Entry Level, In-office/Remote
A BRIEF OVERVIEW
Every Market Media is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our Inside Sales Support team. As a member of the sales team, you'll help find good leads to produce deals and sales for the company. You will learn how to qualify legitimate leads which is crucial to our sales team, as well as all of EMM.
The Lead Gen Specialist role is unique in that it has two career paths that typically present within 8-14 months: advancing further into sales, or transitioning into marketing. This will all depend on your preference towards inbound vs. outbound sales techniques, as well as whether your possess a more creative hand or mind.
Either way, come help the world do marketing better.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
While working with us here at Every Market Media, you should be ready to:
- Research potential customers based on a true understanding of our buyer types
- Train on inbound and outbound leads
- Work independently to produce results!
- Engage with qualified leads and identify well-matched or misfit buyers based on their needs and our product offering
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
If you're motivated and eager to learn, we can work with you to learn the ropes of the job. But, you'll still need to have these baseline skills or characteristics:
- A "self-starter" attitude that allows you to learn quickly and efficiently
- Have a knack for over-communicating and organizing information in a clear and coherent way
- Low phone call reluctance
- Positive attitude
- Proposal and documentation skills
- Highly organized, outstanding attention to detail, coachable
- Financial motivation
- Demonstrable past track record of success
You get bonus points if you have:
- Experience using HubSpot
- Knowledge of common b2b and b2c marketing strategies
AND A LITTLE ABOUT US
Every Market Media is a leading email data compiler, supplying data in our B2B and B2C databases to some of the world's largest data, marketing services, and SaaS companies. Our core databases - Business Executives (B2B), Consumers (B2C), Global Executives (B2B) and Global Businesses (B2B) are used by our customers to drive growth. Our data enables our customers to extract value from marketing, advertising and sales initiatives. We help solve our customer’s data problems by using a powerful combination of vertical expertise, technology, data controls and a hands on approach to customer success.
Our culture embraces working an effective amount of time in your professional life. We know not everyone wants to work 40+ hours on the same thing and we abhor filling an 8 hour day full of things that probably don’t even need to be done.
Because of this, our office hours are 10am-3pm Monday-Friday, with Mondays and Fridays always being Work From Home days.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $22-27 hourly plus commission, 20+ hours a week with formal review and advancement process.
- Contractor evolving to W2 position
- Health insurance stipend for W2
- Office dog, office gym
- Limited required in-office hours
- Food, coffee, fancy snacks, your own bathroom, cutting edge technology, high degree of autonomy
Come aboard the good ship EMM, you might like it here.