Junior Business Development Representative
a brief overview
Every Market Media is looking for Junior Business Development Representatives to help us research, qualify, and engage with potential customers. In the beginning, you’ll demonstrate mastery of our buyer types. Then, you’ll learn to qualify our inbound leads.
Once you have those areas nailed, we can start you down one of a few paths, including sales, marketing and sales support.
This is a role for people who are coachable, understand basic business concepts and processes and are excited to learn and grow.
What you'll do
While working with us here at Every Market Media, you'll be expected to:
- Be capable of researching potential customers based on a true understanding of our buyer types
- Know our value proposition by heart and how to effectively portray our products and services effectively to other people
- Work independently through ambiguous situations and finding creative solutions to day-to-day challenges
- Engaging with qualified leads and identifying well-matched or mis-fit buyers based on their needs and our product offering
What you'll bring
If you're motivated and eager to learn, we can work with you to learn the ropes of the job. But you'll need to provide these baseline skills or characteristics:
- A team-oriented competitive attitude to grow and excel
- General familiarization with business and office programs such as Google's GSuite (Gmail, Sheets, Meets, etc.), and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- A "self-starter" attitude that allows you to learn quickly and efficiently
- Have a knack for over-communicating and organizing information in a clear and coherent way
You get bonus points if you have:
- Experience using a CRM such as SalesForce or HubSpot
- Prior experience working in a sales or business role OR at a business-to-business agency in the SaaS industry
- An Associates or Bachelors Degree in a business-related field
and a little about us
Every Market Media is a leading email data compiler, supplying data in our B2B and B2C databases to some of the world's largest data, marketing services, and SaaS companies. Our core databases - Business Executives (B2B), Consumers (B2C), Global Executives (B2B) and Global Businesses (B2B) are used by our customers to drive growth. Our data enables our customers to extract value from marketing, advertising and sales initiatives. We help solve our customer’s data problems by using a powerful combination of vertical expertise, technology, data controls and a hands on approach to customer success.
Our culture embraces working an effective amount of time in your professional life. We know not everyone wants to work 40+ hours on the same thing and we abhor filling an 8 hour day full of things that probably don’t even need to be done. Employees joining our team will have the pleasure of enjoying a working environment that reinforces well being, flexibility and growth.
We make it a priority to ensure that the members of our team have a healthy work-life balance, flexible scheduling that allows both you and the company to thrive, and continuous opportunities for growth and career development.
Come aboard the good ship EMM, you might like it here.