Data Dean here again bringing you great data news.
As of August 2021, our latest US Consumer Database update (7.21.1 US B2C) is now complete. Further down, you'll find the details on this update, including recent data verification, quality rating adjustments and more.
Here are the highlights:
- 5M net new email records added, revalidated and moved according to quality segmentation criteria
- Added updated registration dates on 10.4M records (2020 or newer)
- Removed 55,000 email records associated with risky consent/suspect IP addresses
- Each of our data quality segments are broken down below with current numbers. (data quality definitions and graphic is found at the end of the article):
- A: 138,646,910
- B: 3,020,252
- CCC: 70,823,326
- CC: 45,452,844
- D: 321,662,362
- Database Total: 579,605,694
Visit our US B2C product page for data quality definitions, our data card, and our data dictionary for more information.