And I mean BIG business.
49,653,284 B2B records big.
We are so excited to share that we have finished the largest update to our B2B database in our history, yay!
I don’t mind telling you this was not a small task, however, we’ve refined some of our processes and have a new regimen in place now that we’ll use quarterly going forward. So time well spent to be sure.
We got real up close and personal with our B2B database during our 2014 4th Quarter update and no field was safe from us – we parsed, merged, condensed, combined and deleted fields.
There was A LOT Of standardization involved as well – SIC & NAICS Codes, # of Employee Ranges, address abbreviations, Revenue. Casing fields as appropriate, filtering out non-US records, the list goes on and on.
The list updates weren’t just syntax and standardization alone, however, we also have a new method of delivery verification of our email addresses to update their deliverability statuses. So we were able to really polish the gem of our B2B marketing database – the email addresses.
We’ll continue to improve upon the processes, of course, as there’s no such thing as a perfect database to us – always room to for data geeks such as ourselves to keep tweaking and try to reach our database zen.
Here are the highlights of our new and improved B2B marketing database:
- 49,653,284 total records with 29 fields available
- 37,549,174 records with full Business Card Values: Contact Name, Title, Company Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone and Email
- Additional fields available for identifying your ideal targets: 4-Digit SIC Code, 4-Digit SIC Code Description, 6-Digit SIC Code, 6-Digit SIC Code Description, NAICS Code, Revenue, Number of Employees, Industry, Company Website, Fax, Email Domain and Deliverability Status
- 4 Million unique email domains present on the file
- 8,539 various business types by SIC Code available for targeting
Proof is in the pudding though – please reach out to us for a sample file and checkout the new layout and updated data yourself!
Please feel free to contact Every Market Media if you’re interested in learning more about our updated B2B marketing database, receiving a sample file or would like us to run some counts for you.
EMM’S B2B DATA GLOBETROTTING ADVENTURES CONTINUE
When we began to build our international B2B marketing database, I dreamt of visiting each country represented on our file under the guise of quality control. Alas this dream drifts farther and farther out of reach as we continue to grow this database. At last count, our international B2B marketing database is over 24 million records strong and represents 227 countries. This is, in a word, awesome! BUT old dreams do die hard. Perhaps a casual mention that I’d be willing to volunteer my time, once the Chicago winter kicks in, to do “random” qc spot checks that could just happen to start in a country near the equator first? Hmm...
More on my side agenda later, fingers crossed, but I am really and truly VERY excited to share with you some serious additions and updates to our international B2B marketing database. We have taken our quest to offer quality international email lists to a new level with this latest round of improvements, folks.
We have appended 6 new fields that are going to enable marketers to better reach their targets around the world:
- Job Level (I.e. C-Level)
- Job Function (I.e. Marketing)
- Revenue Range (annual revenue)
- Employee Range (# of employees)
- Tier (flag to indicate “Tier 1” records that have all business card data fields available)
- Threat Level (ImpressionWise threat management ranking for email deliverability)
We also cleaned up some of the existing data and did some company, and country, level matches to better round out our international offering:
- Appended Revenue, Employees, Company Website, Industry, SIC Code, SIC Code 2, Country and Postal Address where missing
- Created Country Codes for every record with Phone and Fax
- Set individual phones to appropriate minimum and maximum character rules by country
- Filtered out all domestic or invalid countries and contacts
- Standardized Revenue
8,521,086 of the 24,127,560 unique international business emails records now in our back pocket are what we call “Tier 1” which means they include full business card values. For these 8.5mm records, we have complete contact information! (Contact Name, Title, Company Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone and Email)
I won’t bore you with all of the latest details of the database here, you’re welcome, but rest assured that we have full deets available upon request. We welcome, nay encourage, you to reach out to us to learn more about this database and how it could improve your marketing efforts across this Earth. We will regale you with who the lucky 227 countries are, how many peeps we have in each of those lucky ducks, job levels, job functions, industries available and much, much more.
Please feel free to contact Every Market Media if you’re interested in learning more about our updated international B2B marketing database, receiving a sample file or would like us to run some counts for you.