In-office / Remote
INFORMATION SERVICES BUSINESS SEEKS PROJECT MANAGER
Come help the world do marketing better.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
While working with us here at Every Market Media, you'll be expected to:
- Review existing products for accuracy, according to company metrics
- Develop methods of improvement when this accuracy falls below service levels
- Manage vendors, budget, look at lots of rows and columns, contribute to product management
- Work independently to produce results!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
If you're motivated and eager to learn, we can work with you to learn the ropes of the job. But you'll need to provide these baseline skills or characteristics:
- A "self-starter" attitude that allows you to learn quickly and efficiently
- Have a knack for over-communicating and organizing information in a clear and coherent way
- Concise instructional writing
- College level mathematics (stats, weighted averages)
- Problem solving spreadsheet magic (Excel, Sheets)
- Highly organized, outstanding attention to detail, coachable
You get bonus points if you have:
- Experience using HubSpot
- Knowledge of Alteryx or other enterprise database solutions
- Have had to use inaccurate data
- Solid project management skills
A LITTLE ABOUT EMM
Every Market Media is a world leader in marketing data compilation. Since 2013 we have been supporting some of the world's best in class growth teams.
Our data enables our customers to extract value from marketing, advertising, and sales initiatives. We help solve our customer’s data problems by using a powerful combination of vertical expertise, technology, data controls, and a hands-on approach to customer success.
We make it a priority to ensure that the members of our team have flexible scheduling that allows both you and the company to thrive, and continuous opportunities for growth and career development.
Come aboard the good ship EMM, you might like it here.
COMPENSATION / PERQUISITES
- Hourly, 20 – 40 hours a week, extremely competitive wages with formal review and advancement process. Full time equivalent approx. $60k plus variable compensation.
- Contractor evolving to W2 position
- Health insurance stipend
- Office dog, office gym
- Limited required in-office hours
- Food, coffee, fancy snacks, your own bathroom, cutting edge technology, high degree of autonomy