Growth Marketing Coordinator
A BRIEF OVERVIEW
Are you a self-motivated marketer at the beginning of your career and looking for an opportunity where you can learn new skills on the job? If you’re passionate about learning how to apply marketing concepts in a real-world setting, the Growth Marketing Coordinator role at EMM is the perfect position for you!
EMM is looking for a Growth Marketing Coordinator role to support and optimize EMM’s digital marketing programs. Duties for the Growth Marketing Coordinator will include tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, handling general digital marketing activities, and liaising with freelancers to produce digital collateral. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing EMM's image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and self-motivated. Ultimately, the exceptional Growth Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
While working with us here at Every Market Media, you'll be expected to:
- Support marketing initiatives, research market trends, and develop and source content for digital platforms.
- Maintain marketing material, including the website, landing pages, emails, social posts, etc.
- Manage paid campaigns, optimize SEO, identify and engage with vendors.
- Work independently to produce results!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
If you're motivated and eager to learn, we can work with you to learn the ropes of the job. But you'll need to provide these baseline skills or characteristics:
- A "self-starter" attitude that allows you to learn quickly and efficiently
- Have a knack for over-communicating and organizing information in a clear and coherent way
- Coursework and a minimum of 6-months to 1-year experience in marketing, advertising, or equivalent.
- A strong sense of good aesthetic.
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Highly organized, outstanding attention to detail, and a desire to learn.
You get bonus points if you have:
- Experience using HubSpot
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS, a huge plus
- Understanding of how to interpret and use web analytics.
- Solid project management skills.
AND A LITTLE ABOUT US
Every Market Media is a leading email data compiler, supplying data in our B2B and B2C databases to some of the world's largest data, marketing services, and SaaS companies. Our core databases - Business Executives (B2B), Consumers (B2C), Global Executives (B2B), and Global Businesses (B2B) are used by our customers to drive growth. Our data enables our customers to extract value from marketing, advertising, and sales initiatives. We help solve our customer’s data problems by using a powerful combination of vertical expertise, technology, data controls, and a hands-on approach to customer success.
We make it a priority to ensure that the members of our team have a healthy work-life balance, flexible scheduling that allows both you and the company to thrive, and continuous opportunities for growth and career development.
Come aboard the good ship EMM, you might like it here.